I love these First Communion candles I put together for my niece and Goddaughter ❤ The Arteza Premium Vinyl is a brushed gold. Which is trustworthy quality already, but for more measure I slightly melted the candle to really secure it in place.
Thanks for visiting my little corner of the crafty world!
My sweetest friends! I miss all your gorgeous faces 😍 I’m sharing with you this beautiful corner set that was intended for a dessert table backdrop. Strictly 65lb red cardstock and gold foil cardstock (Michael’s Craft Store). This was tricky because usually I’d use multiple colors or variant shades to add depth and contrast.
Thanks for visiting! I’ve got a few more projects squirled away to share with you soon. Please let me know what you think of this corner set ❤
My friends! I’m sharing an awesome set of paper flowers I made for a wedding table backdrop. I adore this bold combo of colors! It’s the same design as the last pink and gold set, but just different colors. Makes it look totally different!
So sweet! The table was used to hold bouquets, card box, bubbles, and the Polaroid for everyone to take a picture in front of the flowers. The pictures were added to cardstock for the guests to sign next to their pictures. Such an adorable idea!
The following pictures show the back of the stand. Even though it’s not what clients see, it’s still important to keep it neat back there.
Introducing my new feet! The previous ones seen in my diy stand video were too long. They were easily tripped on if clients removed the table and used the backdrop for pictures. Even in the Ninjago backdrop pictures you could see the legs extend past the table. No bueno! Now with these shorter bad boys, the stand is still sturdy and versatile.
Here’s one I know most of you are curious about. The flowers are not pinned to the curtain. They droop and face down when they’re pinned. So, I hot glue them to a foam board that’s cut to the right shape. When the white curtain is behind it all, you don’t even notice the foam board! . . . The foam board is hanging on the bottom of the stand in this picture just while I organize and adhere the flowers. Once I’m done it goes to the top half of the stand.
That’s that, folks! I hope you enjoyed today’s late night post. Until the next project ❤
Don’t forget to like and share my FB page! I appreciate everyone that has done so.
It’s a Lego #Ninjago Birthday Party!!! If you follow my Facebook page then you’ve seen the teasers I’ve been leaving 😉
I used the 6x7ft PVC stand I put together. Purchased 3 yards of Walmart’s basic polyester fabric and sewed each end to fit around the pipe. The Ninjago eyes are cut from a basic yellow poster and the eyes are cut from black felt. They’re sticking onto the fabric with Velcro. I, of course, put in a few stitches in each Velcro square to secure it onto the fabric.
CRICUT TIP: I googled Ninjago eyes HD to get a cleaner JPEG image. Directly under the search bar click on TOOLS then SIZE appears under that. Click on LARGE. Right click and “save image as” a picture that has high-resolution (1000+). When you feed this into #CricutDesignSpace it will clean up very nicely. It will give you amazingly cleaner edges than a regular image grab.
I watched a few dozen videos on YouTube to figure out the balloon columns. There isn’t another PVC pipe in there! It’s all held together with curling ribbon. It’s very sturdy!
The banner above only says “birthday” because the table directly to the left says “happy”.
Hope y’all enjoy today’s share! Don’t forget to get on my Facebook page where you’ll see bonus pictures/videos 👍